Come work with our group of dedicated Instructors in a rewarding opportunity to help others achieve success! If you are energetic, active and willing to help others.
CVTC’s Mission: We support people in achieving their potential.
*CVTC is celebrating 39 years of the organization and we are growing!!
No experience* Needed! We provide training!!
Currently hiring for the following position:
- Instructor II: $16.50/hr – 34hrs/week – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and paid holidays
On the spot offers will be made, contingent upon meeting pre-employment requirements.
*This position requires that you are fully vaccinated by date of hire. This requirement is subject to accommodations.*
**Bonus offered after 90 days of continuous employment**
We are a Behavior Management Day Program where our Instructors provide training and support to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities and partake in many community outings.
We focus on:
1. Self-Advocacy – to help our participants speak up for themselves and take part in decision making for their goals and interests.
2. Community Integration – Participants learn how to integrate into the community and learn which behaviors are and are not socially acceptable.
3. Employment and Vocational Training – Throughout the company, participants are employed within the community or volunteer their time at various locations and Instructors work with them as job coaches.
Responsibilities of the Instructor positions include, but are not limited to, direct individual and group instruction to assigned participants , demonstrate positive and professional communication with other agencies and businesses; maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
**Candidate must have an availability between the hours of 8am-4pm Monday-Friday**
*California Driver License
*High School Diploma/GED
*Provide a DMV Printout and Proof of Liability Insurance
*Driving your own vehicle is required (We reimburse mileage!)
*Physical requirements include- passing a TB test, a drug screening and a physical
*Fingerprinting and background screening
*CVTC is Equal Employment opportunity company and does not discriminate against any race, gender, sex, age, disability, military status, religion, sexual orientation, etc.*
To apply :
· Visit the website to complete an application www.cvtcinc.com
· Drop off application to 1405 Kansas Ave. Suite C, Modesto, CA, 95351
· FAX resume to 209-951-1673
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Currently, our COVID mitigation process is following all federal, state, and local guidelines. As a requirement from our licensing agency, we are currently wearing masks (N95 masks available upon request), completing daily health screens, and testing weekly regardless of vaccination status.