CVTC is looking for a team member with strong administrative skills and creativity!
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Training Coordinator is responsible for effectively creating, maintaining, modifying and delivering all aspects of CVTC’s employee onboarding, training, development, and mentoring programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
- Identify internal training programs to address competency gaps.
- Utilize internal and external resources to organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Maintain and update all training records data and present information with accuracy and completeness.
- Map out training plans for individual employees and groups of employees.
- Develop and monitor company training schedules.
- Plan and schedule company trainings.
- Track attendance and follow through on required company trainings.
- Conduct and/or coordinate with company trainers and vendors to conduct company trainings.
- Maintain current certifications or credentials to conduct trainings.
- Maintain company records of trainings in employee files and distribute certifications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*This position requires that you are fully vaccinated by date of hire. This requirement is subject to accommodations.*
Valid CA Driver’s License
Vehicle Available for use daily
Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
Successful applicant will also complete a DOJ background clearance and pass a pre-employment physical/TB test/drug screen.
*CVTC is Equal Employment opportunity company and does not discriminate against any race, gender, sex, age, disability, military status, religion, sexual orientation, etc.*
Benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision, Paid Sick/Vacation/Holidays, 401(k) plan
M-F schedule, 8AM-4PM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Currently, our COVID mitigation process is following all federal, state, and local guidelines. As a requirement from our licensing agency, we are currently wearing masks (N95 masks available upon request), completing daily health screens, and testing weekly regardless of vaccination status.